Grilling is a summer time staple, but this season I want you to get creative at the grill and try something new.
- Georgia peaches are the quintessential summertime fruit, they are available now through August only! Locally you can find them at Schnucks. Peaches are very versatile; they can be used in a pie or prepared on the grilled.
- When grilling peaches you want to cut them in half, remove the pit and place directly on the grates. The natural occurring sugar helps caramelize the bring out all of the flavor.
- Grilled Fish Tacos with Fresh Peach Salsa
- A great way to keep the house cool this summer is to grill your vegetables.
- A Vegetable Basket is a great Father’s Day Gift
- slice veggies in a uniform size
- Coat vegetables in oil
- Season with salt or pepper or your favorite seasoning mix
- Make sure you use extra firm tofu.
- Dry it well
- Use a thicker sauce, like your favorite BBQ sauce
- Oil your grill
- Place tofu on indirect heat